SHIPPING & RETURNS
Last Updated: October 2nd, 2023
At AirsoftRanger.com, a company of SelfDefenseMall.com, we exclusively ship firearms via FedEx. Please ensure you provide a physical street address for any shipment containing firearms, as we cannot deliver to PO Boxes. For standard ground shipments that do not include firearms, we will choose a courier service such as USPS, UPS, or FedEx.
It’s important to note that some state statutes and local ordinances may prohibit the sale and possession of airguns, airsoft guns, crossbows, or slingshots in certain areas. It is your responsibility to be aware of and adhere to the relevant laws governing your location. You can find information about shipping restrictions by product and state at the bottom of this page. These restrictions are provided as a general guideline, and it is incumbent upon you to familiarize yourself with the specific laws applicable to your situation.
E-Commerce Websites Operated by SelfDefenseMall.com:
AirsoftRanger.com exclusively ships to consumers residing in the United States. Orders are processed during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays. Please allow up to 48 hours for order processing. Processing and shipment may be delayed during weekends and holidays.
Shipping details can be viewed after adding items to your cart or during the checkout process.
United States Orders Standard Shipping: In-stock items typically arrive within 3-6 business days (add 7 days for AK & HI) after order processing.
- Shipping estimates apply only to in-stock items.
- Large or heavy items may incur additional shipping charges.
- CO2 cannot be shipped via air service, so it is excluded from orders to Alaska and Hawaii. Shipping costs are calculated based on a flat rate for orders under $139. For orders over $139, shipping is free for locations in the continental U.S. Refer to the restrictions section below to check if your location has any shipping restrictions.
- Shipping and handling charges may change without prior notice.
CANADIAN CONSUMERS: We do not ship consumer orders to Canada. We recommend that you contact local sporting goods dealers, firearms dealers, or online Canadian retailers to purchase items offered by AirsoftRanger.com.
AirsoftRanger.com Back Order Policy: We do not place items on backorder. However, you can sign up to receive email notifications when inventory becomes available using the form on the product’s page.
By using this process, you agree to the Buyer Statement: I certify that I am 18 years of age or older. I understand that AirsoftRanger.com does not guarantee the legality of my purchase, possession, carry, or use of air rifles, air pistols, pellets, arrows, slingshots, lasers, or any other items ordered from AirsoftRanger.com, a company of SelfDefenseMall.com, or its websites. In accordance with my country, state, province, or local laws, I have determined the legality of the items I am purchasing and certify that I am an adult without any legal prohibitions.
AirsoftRanger.com Return Policy: If you are dissatisfied with the condition or performance of items purchased from AirsoftRanger.com, a company of SelfDefenseMall.com, you may return the item within 30 days from ship date for a refund or replacement. To qualify for a refund or replacement, items must be returned in their original packaging with all tags and stickers attached. Returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and shipping & handling are non-refundable.
Required Steps for Returning an Item to AirsoftRanger.com, a company of SelfDefenseMall.com:
- Call AirsoftRanger.com to request a Return Authorization Number.
- Write the Return Authorization number on the outside of the package.
- Include the original invoice or packing slip.
- Return unused items, in the original box with all accessories, warranty cards, owner’s manuals, etc., within 30 days for an exchange or refund. Non-defective returns will be charged a 15% restocking fee.
- Ship returns to AirsoftRanger.com via UPS, FedEx, or USPS Priority Mail for tracking/confirmation purposes.
Use this address:
AirsoftRanger.com, a company of SelfDefenseMall.com Attn: Service Department 7700 Chad Colley Blvd. Fort Smith, AR 72916
READ THESE SHIPPING RULES BEFORE SHIPPING A RETURN:
- Returns without the complete original packaging may not be accepted.
- Shipping and handling are non-refundable except in the case of defective merchandise shipped within the United States.
- Shipping for returned merchandise should be pre-paid.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks from the date we receive the return for credit.
- We assume no liability for the loss or damage of returned packages. We recommend you purchase insurance from your shipper.
- Returning merchandise nullifies your ability to take advantage of any promotions or rebates that may be associated with it.
AirsoftRanger.com Pricing Policy: As the manufacturer, importer, and distributor of the products represented on websites operated by SelfDefenseMall.com, we do not intend to compete with independent dealer or other retail pricing. Our prices may be higher than your local dealer’s price on the same item. Merchandise prices and specifications are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Descriptive, typographic, or photographic errors are subject to corrections.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS KNOW THE LAWS THAT GOVERN YOU It is your responsibility to know the laws in your state, county, and city and to fully comply with them. Below are examples of some state and local restrictions. This list shows products that are prohibited in the locations indicated. When criteria must be met for ownership, those are also listed.
As of 7/28/22 – All FedEx shipments that require a signature will be done through FedEx identification scans.
Airsoft and Airgun Regulations
All airsoft guns must have at least a 6-millimeter bright orange muzzle or an orange flash hider. U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with this marking to avoid the guns being mistaken for firearms. Airguns (guns that shoot pellets or steel BBs) do not have an orange muzzle, nor are they required to have one by the U.S. federal government. If you remove the orange muzzle or flash hider from your airsoft gun, you will void the warranty for that item.